Students from the Hanoi – Amsterdam High School for the Gifted brought home 29 individual prizes, including five gold, three silver and 11 bronze medals and ten medals of merit, according to the Department of Education and Training of Hanoi.
Of the team of 33, 16 students under 14 were divided into four groups to participate in the Key Stage II (Upper Primary Level) competition while other four groups of 16 students under 17 took part in the Key Stage III (Lower Secondary Level) category. Only one competed in the international girls' team.
The contest from July 1 – 6 drew more than 1,000 young contestants from 28 countries and territories. It was the second time the contest has been held in Europe.
The first BIMC was launched in 2013.–VNA
- Vietnamese students win six medals at international maths contest
- First Vietnamese student gains perfect score on SAT 1
- Vietnamese students contribute nearly $1bn to US economy
- A math problem: How Delhi government is trying to get students to learn this subject better
- Abiodun gives OGITECH best graduating student automatic employment
- ‘An education arms race’: inside the ultra-competitive world of private tutoring
- Students' foot-warming device wins top prize at "Maker to Entrepreneur" event
- Japan, Korea, Thailand oust China as Vietnamese consumers’ favorite foreign brands
- These robotics students were told 'to go back to Mexico.' The taunt only fueled their success.
- EURO qualifying wrap: France, Iceland, Turkey earn wins
- This Car Built By University Students Gets An Insane 3,421 Miles Per Gallon
- Charlie Schaffer wins 2019 BP portrait award
- Sugar daddy gives student, 21, credit card to 'drain' in return for feet photos
- Nikola Jokic: Serbia’s beloved big man of basketball
- Kiri, the New Screenless Smart Toy for Languages, STEM and Interactive Learning for Kids, Eclipses Goal on Kickstarter
- Vietnam Venture Summit connects government with int’l venture funds
- Releasing potential of quality labour
- Plan Your Free Online Education at Lifehacker U: Spring Semester 2012
- Delhi boy who topped International Astronomy Olympiad 2019 wants to be Sheldon Cooper with emotions
- VN vocational schools should be restructured: official
Vietnamese students win big at int'l math competition in Bulgaria have 360 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at July 11, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.