The Polish Investment and Trade Agency (PAIH) is currently running 179 foreign investment projects worth EUR 7.2 billion. A year ago in July, the value amounted to EUR 5.9 billion. Electromobility, the tire and automotive sectors are the industries where the value of investments is the largest. This is respectively: EUR 2.77 billion, EUR 890 million and EUR 847.9 million. Both in production and service investments, PAIH expects a further increase in the level of quality and the level of technological advancement of projects. “Increasingly, the implementation of the so-called 4.0+ industry in production processes is being discussed, for example, we talk a lot to investors from Germany,” stressed PAIH Vice President Krzysztof Senger.
- Turkey received $8.1 bln in foreign investment in nine months
- Regulator: China to Attract Foreign Investment in State-Owned Enterprises
- Saudi Arabia to Subsidise Expat Fees, Increase Foreign Investment
- Kazakhstan opens doors to new foreign investment
- Europe strengthens monitoring of foreign investment
- New directive to ease public-private investment projects
- Romanian investors made history on the real estate market in 2018 with record investments of EUR 200 million
- Tajikistan attracts $ 645 million in foreign investment in 2018
- Founders of ViziteazaDelta.ro invest almost EUR 1 million in smart holiday booking platform MyPal.travel
- Local authorities in Romania disturbed by 2019 budget, risk hard landing in investment projects
Value of foreign investment projects up by EUR 1.3 bln y/y have 217 words, post on wbj.pl at July 8, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.