Sections SEARCH Skip to content Skip to site index Asia Pacific Subscribe Log In Subscribe Log In Advertisement Supported by ByThe New York Times July 10, 2018 [UPDATED at 6:22 a.m. Eastern, July 10] Each of the past two days, four young members of the Wild Boar soccer team were taken to safety after being trapped for more than two weeks in Tham Luang Cave in northern Thailand. On Tuesday, divers went in to get the last of them. • Thai officials confirmed around 5:20 p.m. that just one more boy and the soccer coach were making their way to the cave entrance, after three other boys had been rescued. • Nineteen divers are involved in this last push to free the group, plus four members of the Thai military who had been staying with them in the remote cavern. [Go here to read a Q&A about the details of the diving rescue operation by the Times reporter John Ismay, a former U.S. Navy diver.] • The boys, their coach and the four military staff members are to spend at least a week in a hospital in Chiang Rai Province, in hopes of warding off possible infection, doctors say. [Go… Read full this story
- OnePlus 8 series launch live updates: Everything we know, how to watch online event
- WA Police rush into burning house to rescue boy trapped by fire in South Hedland
- Coronavirus Live Updates: British Prime Minister Boris Johnson Admitted To ICU
- Coronavirus Live Updates: Lockdown Extended Till May 3 In India, World Count Crosses 2 Million Mark
- Coronovirus Live Updates: US Death Rate, COVID-19 Map, Celebrity Responses
- Coronavirus Australia live updates: Australians stranded in India amid coronavirus lockdown make journey home
- GOP lawmaker: We must choose 'loss of American lives' over 'loss of our way of life as Americans'
- COVID-19 LIVE Updates | India's tally of positive cases crosses 5,000-mark, 773 more in 24 hrs
- Coronavirus LIVE updates: UK vaccine could be just WEEKS away as death toll hits 10,612
- Coronavirus LIVE updates: Matt Hancock announces contact tracing app as UK death toll hits 10,612
Thai Cave Live Updates: 3 Rescued, Last Boy and Coach on Their Way have 349 words, post on www.nytimes.com at July 10, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.