Korean businesses have mainly directed their investments into industrial production. The RoK is also the big trade market for the southern province.
Dong Nai province holds annual meetings with Korean businesses to help resolve any difficulties and introduce them to domestic partners.
Tran Hai Linh, president of the Vietnamese Business Club in the RoK, says around 160,000 Vietnamese people are living in the RoK and they have so far established more than 115 businesses.
In the coming time, both Korean owned businesses and those run by overseas Vietnamese in the country are looking to invest in Dong Nai province in industry, trade, services, real estates and education, Mr Linh adds.
Pham Khac Tuyen, First Secretary in charge of the Vietnamese Trade Office in the RoK, says Dong nai recorded a remarkable export value from the market. In recent years, local businesses have gradually invested in improving the quality of products to meet the requirements of the selective market.
Dong Nai has attracted more than US$900 million in foreign direct investment (FDI) capital so far this year, reaching more than 93% of this year’s plan and 40% more than the same period last year. Thus, up to now it has welcomed 1,335 FDI projects, mainly in industrial production, from 45 countries and territories with a total registered capital of nearly US$28 billion.
- PM assigns Dong Nai province to build Cat Lai Bridge
- Total pig herd in Dong Nai Province drops by 40 percent
- 57 FDI projects land in Dong Nai province
- RoK tops foreign investment in VN
- Foreign Investors in Dong Nai Province: Success and Solidity
- Dong Nai Province's Industry Ready for International Integration
- How Does Dong Nai Province "Win the Hearts" of Enterprises?
- APEC members invest over USD21 billion in Dong Nai province
- Japan promotes investment in Dong Nai province
- Group Effect from Workers' Strikes in Dong Nai Province