Hanoi Eye Hospital 2 providing free eye screening for poor children in Tuyen Quang. Photo: vietnamplus This is part of program “For the children’s eyes,” sponsored by the National Fund for Vietnamese Children (NFVC) to provide free eye surgery for poor child patients with eye diseases. The Tuyen Quang provincial Fund for Vietnamese Children supports VND 3 million for each child-patient while Hanoi Eye Hospital 2 covers the remaining costs. Translated by Minh Anh
- Thousands in Britain left to go blind due to eye surgery rationing: Report
- Chinese robotics company unveils a robot for eye surgeries
- Lowering age of criminal responsibility puts poor children at 'utmost risk' — NAPC
- Filipinos arrested for raising cash for poor children
- Cholera outbreak in Nigeria claims nearly 100 lives
- Pneumonia to kill nearly 11 million children by 2030, study warns
- Lucas Matthysse insists no eye surgery
- Grizzlies’ Conley pain-free after surgery on his left heel
- Finmin gets nearly 100 applications for post of RBI deputy governor
- Japanese dad of 13 'wanted 100-1000 children'
Nearly 100 poor children get free eye surgery have 172 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at July 29, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.