Hanoi (VNA) – First Secretary of the Central Committee of the Ho Chi Minh Communist Youth Union Le Quoc Phong has been named Chairman of the Vietnam Youth Federation’s (VYF) Central Committee.
Phong received his new post for the remainder of the 2014-2019 tenure at the committee’s ninth conference, which took place in the Mekong Delta province of Kien Giang on July 19.
At the conference, participants discussed a report on the performance of the VYF, youth activities in the first half of 2018, as well as tasks set for the remaining months on the year.
They voiced their opinions on organisation plans for the VYF’s all-level congress and national congress for the next tenure of 2019-2024.
The conference agreed to remove names of members of the VYF Central Committee who have been transferred or are no longer capable of taking part in the committee.
As such, participants then casted their ballots to vote for the vacant positions. -VNA
- The Federal Reserve, Alan Greenspan, Ben Bernanke, G Edward Griffin, Jekyll Island and the Economy
- Street Fighters of Bengal and the Vietnam Experience
- Learn How to Buy Domain Names and Make Money
- Hoi An, Vietnam - Top Ten
- 10 Reasons to Visit Vietnam in 2009
- Focus on Vietnam
- Inspiring Vietnam Tour Ideas
- Who and What is the Federal Reserve System?
- Rescued by the USS Duluth during the Vietnam War, a family finally visits the city that represented freedom
- Two-Hearted Killer (A Short Vietnam War Sketch, in Cam Ranh Bay, and an Attack)