A MAN is in hospital with serious injuries after a suspected kidnapping in Merseyside.
Cops were called to a house in Woodhurst Close, Huyton, at 6.30pm on Friday to reports a man had been kidnapped and assaulted.
Officers found a man in his 30s with multiple injuries.
He was taken to hospital where his condition is described as serious but stable.
Merseyside Police said six men have been arrested in connection with the incident.
Two teenagers aged 17 and 18, men aged 23 and 40 and two aged 28 were detained on suspicion of various offences.
These include kidnap and burglary.
HEATWAVE RAT ATTACK
Four-foot long and climbing up loo – rat exterminators’ horror stories
HOT CAR TRAGEDY
Baby dies after ‘mum forgot to drop him at nursery and left him in hot car’
UK cools off at last as rain and 90,000 bolts of lightning end heatwave
Team GB snowboarder’s family reveals she was found dead in French woodland
Family shocked when 5ft SNAKE slithers into their Scunthorpe garden
Girl, 13, found dead as man is arrested on suspicion of murder and child sex
Officers remain at the scene as inquiries continue.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Merseyside Poilce.
You can also call 101 or contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
Huyton is a town in the Metropolitan Borough of Knowsley, about eight miles West of Liverpool.
We pay for your stories! Do you have a story for The Sun Online news team? Email us at [email protected] or call 0207 782 4368. You can WhatsApp us on 07810 791 502. We pay for videos too. Click here to upload yours.
- Woman, 43, is killed in a head-on collision in Melbourne and busy highway is shut down as off-duty cop arrests driver over horror crash
- Utah man, 29, is arrested 'for kidnapping and sexually abusing a woman inside his home for 25 days' - five years after his uncle was charged with kidnapping, raping and abusing a woman at the SAME house
- Man, 52, who forgot to tell police he found his stolen car dies after cops pulled him over and put him in a sleeper hold thinking he was the carjacking suspect
- Man kills wife, tries to pass it off as suicide
- A runaway winner! Man fleeing from leopard as it mauls his neighbour is just one brilliant image to make it onto AFP's best photos of 2019 list
- Shocking video captures 'brave' 13-year-old girl fighting off, escaping attempted kidnapping
- Terrifying moment stolen car skids across a busy motorway on its rims – as armed cops storm bushland to hunt accused burglar behind the wheel
- Video: Teens arrested after shopping mall beating of off-duty CHP officer in Emeryville
- Dramatic moment serial rapist is arrested up a TREE as cops finally bring terrifying 2-week kidnap rape spree to an end
- EXCLUSIVE: FBI is investigating how newspaper owner parents of Illinois mother, 28, threatened to publish her nude photos, used local police and sheriff in systematic campaign to harass her and 'kidnap' their toddler granddaughter
- Two US citizens are safe after being kidnapped by Mexican cartel during shootout in which 22 died - as Mexican president warns Trump 'we won't accept any kind of intervention'
- Suspected kidnapping of baby was a hoax, mom arrested: Police
- UFC fighter's stepdaughter Aniah Blanchard died from a gunshot wound as prosecutors seek the death penalty after charging kidnapping suspect with capital murder
- Sickening conditions where torture death boy AJ Fruend, 5, lived with parents accused of murdering him
- Revealed: Hero mother died shielding her seven-month-old daughter who survived - while boy hid his siblings from gunmen in bushes and walked 13 miles for help after cartel opened fire on Mormon family killing nine - as police arrest a suspected drug lord
- Mother of five-year-old AJ Freund pleads guilty to beating him to death and now faces 60 years in prison after initially telling cops he'd gone missing from his bed in middle of the night
- 10 years since Oscar Grant’s death: What happened at Fruitvale Station?
- L.A. 1992: How Race Riots Have Shaped America
- Russian spy critically ill in UK after 'unknown substance' exposure
- 'Feud' sparked New Orleans shooting at Bayou Classic football game that injured 10, person of interest released
Huyton kidnapping – Man in serious condition with ‘multiple injuries’ after kidnapping in Merseyside as cops arrest six have 674 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at July 27, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.