Many old apartment buildings in Hanoi have faced the serious deterioration, posing latent risks. Kim Lien has many old apartment blocks in Hanoi. Among those, buildings B15 and B16 have seriously deteriorated. Apartment buildings near Nguyen Cong Tru apartment area are also in the same situation with walls collapsing. Most of these buildings were built many decades ago Inside the corridor of a building at Nguyen Cong Tru apartment area Big water tanks put by the wall Old apartments at Van Chuong residential area in Dong Da District Inside apartment building B1 of Van Chuong residential area Building A2 in Kim Lien Old apartment buildings at Thanh Cong Ward, Dong Da District Steel frames used to consolidate the fifth floor of apartment building E6 at Thanh Cong Ward Tangled water pipes Hundreds of water tanks on the garret According to Hanoi Department of Construction, up to 42 old apartment buildings have been defined as very dangerous, but only a small have been restored.
- Planning appeal denied for 174-apartment build
- Costs of apartment building not viable
- Dublin co-living apartment building would see 42 share a kitchen
- Major new apartment building planned for Dublin Road
- The Old Trafford problem facing Man United and Solskjaer
- Fire breaks out at Yerevan apartment building
- Blast rips through apartment buildings in Sweden
- Blast tears through apartment buildings in Sweden
- Stair of nine-story apartment building collapses in Otaci
- Old school building will be knocked down and rebuilt
Hanoi’s old apartment buildings face deterioration have 249 words, post on dtinews.vn at July 2, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.