Deputy PM’s visit to deepen Vietnam-Singapore ties Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Pham Binh Minh pays an official visit to Singapore from July 30-31. Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Pham Binh Minh’s official visit to Singapore from July 30-31 is expected to deepen the cooperative and strategic partnership between the two countries, Vietnamese Ambassador to Singapore Tao Thanh Huong said. According to the Ambassador, during his stay, Deputy PM Minh will meet with Singaporean President Halimah Yacob and Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong, and hold talks with Minister of Foreign Affairs Vivian Balakrishnan. The meetings look to discuss measures to implement agreements reached during Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc’s visit to Singapore in April, accelerate bilateral cooperation, and promote collaboration between the two countries in the ASEAN framework as well as on regional and international issues of mutual interests. Particularly, Minh and his spouse will attend the Vietnam Culture Day in Singapore to mark 45th anniversary of the diplomatic relations, Huong said, adding that the event is a vivid illustration for the joint efforts in enhancing mutual understanding and cultural exchange. Ambassador Huong affirmed that the Vietnam-Singapore bond is developing in a practical and effective manner in all… Read full this story
- Nation and World briefs for January 31
- City, county government offices reopen at noon Thursday; trash collection schedule updated
- Government workers still waiting for paychecks after end of shutdown
- Financial Results for Fiscal 2019 Third Quarter Ended December 31, 2018
- Republic Bank of Arizona Announces Unaudited Financial Results For the Quarter Ending December 31, 2018
- Negotiations hit snag as government shutdown deadline approachesYou may also be interested in...
- Barnwell Industries, Inc. Reports Results for the First Quarter Ended December 31, 2018
- Teenage Lyme Disease Patient and TickTracker App Inventor Honored by U.S. Government for Groundbreaking Lyme Disease Advocacy
- Healthcare Realty Trust Announces Corporate Governance Changes
- Sotherly Hotels Inc. Reports Financial Results for the Fourth Quarter and Year Ended December 31, 2018
Government News 31/7 have 335 words, post on english.vietnamnet.vn at July 31, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.