The actor was taken to hospital but was soon discharged as his injuries were not serious. File photo: Actor George Clooney. (Photo: AFP/Alberto Pizzoli) George Clooney was involved in a motoring accident in Sardinia, Italy when his scooter collided with a car today (Jul 10), reports say. According to the Italian newspaper La Nuova Sardegna, the actor was travelling towards the set of his new television series Catch 22 when his scooter encountered a suddenly turning car. He was taken to hospital in an ambulance and given an MRI scan, but was soon discharged as his injuries were not serious. He reportedly suffered bruises to a knee and arm, as well as slight injuries to his pelvis. His wife, Amal, arrived at the hospital and accompanied him as he left. The 57-year-old is in Sardinia filming for the series based on the 1961 novel by Joseph Heller. In the six-part World War Two drama, set to air next year, he plays US Air Force commander Scheisskopf and also serves as executive producer. CNA
- George Clooney 'injured in motorbike accident' in Sardinia
- 8 Inspirational George Clooney Quotes on Leadership, Failure and Staying Humble
- George Clooney is giving up motorcycle riding and auctioning his Harley-Davidson for charity on eBay
- George Clooney debunks rumours that he will be godfather of Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's child: 'I have enough s--- to deal with'
- How to make George Clooney and Rande Gerber's favourite margarita, which includes jalapeños
- George Clooney's cousin says he'd make a 'wonderful godfather' to Harry and Meghan's royal baby, and insiders say he's 'a shoe-in'
- George Clooney's Thank-You Speech To His Wife Made Women Everywhere Swoon
- George Clooney gave his closest friends $1 million each after he became famous
- This new Nespresso ad is a George Clooney prank on all of us, right?
- George Clooney releases PSA against climate change “dumbf**kery”
George Clooney injured in scooter accident in Italy have 321 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at July 10, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.