TURNBERRY, Scotland (WASHINGTON POST) – President Donald Trump, at his luxury seaside golf course here, turned his eye to domestic politics on Saturday (July 14) – attacking former President Barack Obama, questioning the FBI, torching CNN and bragging about his 2016 win. With country roads to the golf course cordoned off, and aides mum about the President’s activities on a sunny Saturday morning, he gave a lens into his mind around 11am local time. He also said on Twitter that he planned to golf. “The stories you heard about the 12 Russians yesterday took place during the Obama Administration, not the Trump Administration,” the President tweeted about Friday’s federal indictments against 12 Russian intelligence agents charged with hacking into the Democratic National Committee servers and stealing e-mails. Trump did not criticise the actions of the Russian spies nor President Vladimir Putin, who he will see on Monday in Helsinki, for a meeting and news conference that many of Trump’s advisers have warned against. He instead focused his criticism on Obama, as he did on Friday when asked about the Russia’s seizure of Crimea. The President has resisted calls from some Democrats and Republicans to call off the Putin meeting after… Read full this story
- Trump tweets support for Michigan protesters, some of whom were armed, as 2020 stress mounts
- Democrats Should Declare Victory on Trump and Russia
- Trump Tweets Glad to See Kim Jong Un 'Is Back and Well'
- Big Oil Has A Big Day After Trump Says Russia, Saudi Arabia Are Considering Cutting Crude Production
- CNN Cancels Reza Aslan’s Show After Vulgar Anti-Trump Tweet
- Donald Trump, Vladimir Putin Joke About Election Tampering, “Fake News”
- Rand Paul, Trump’s Ally on Russia, Is Taking a Trip to Moscow
- I might bring Mike Flynn back to the White House says Donald Trump as he claims ex-national security adviser is 'being exonerated' and that judge will clear him of lying to FBI conviction
- Trump offers support for Flynn after new documents show FBI debating case
- Trump knocks MSNBC's 'Lyin' Brian Williams'
From his Scottish golf resort, Trump tweets about Russia before Putin meeting have 349 words, post on www.straitstimes.com at July 14, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.