The program aims to pay tribute to national contributors, contributing to promoting the Vietnamese tradition “When drinking water, remember its source”, the municipal eye hospital provide gratis cataract surgeries on Vietnamese Heroic Mother, wounded soldiers, veterans, relatives of martyrs, and poor patients.
The hospital will cover all treatment fee for Vietnamese Heroic mothers while wounded soldiers, relatives of martyrs, veterans will get free surgery.
Poor patients will not pay for treatment and cataract surgeries when they undergo operation at the hospital’s eye care center at 611/2 Dien Bien Phu Street in district 3.
People need to bring their necessary paper when going to the hospital.
By THANH AN – Translated by UYEN PHUONG
- Chandigarh Social Welfare Board audit finds irregularities
- Smart Technology at Smart Vision Eye Hospitals
- LV Prasad Eye Hospital opened at Siddipet
- Mumbai: BMC, Wadia hospitals trade charges while patients suffer
- Mathias Cormann 'open' to random drug tests for MPs as part of deal for mandatory test for welfare recipients
- Fast food giants still 'failing' on chicken welfare, says report
- Killing dogs in greyhound racing is a prime welfare issue. Here's how to stop it
- Inditex bans angora sales worldwide after animal welfare protests
- Kym Marsh almost blinded by chihuahua after pet claws her in the eye
- Jason Momoa's Surprise Visit to a Children's Hospital Will Warm Your Heart