Ambassador Cuong noted with satisfaction the recent progress in relations between the two countries as well as between the Communist Party of Vietnam (CPV) and the KKE. He said the two sides have increased mutual visits at all levels and bilateral cooperation across multiple fields. He added that Vo Van Thuong, Politburo member and Chairman of the CPV Central Committee’s Commission for Information and Education, thanked Koutsoumpas and other KKE leaders for their warm welcome for his working visit to Greece last May. The diplomat also briefed his host about the successful outcomes from the official visit to Greece by Vietnamese Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Pham Binh Minh in early July. General Secretary Koutsoumpas said he hopes the two sides will enhance cooperation and regularly exchange contextual information regarding their respective countries, regions, and the world. From now through to November, the KKE will organise a series of activities to mark its centenary. It will also host the 20th International Meeting of Communist and Workers’ Parties in November, and is looking forward to the CPV’s participation in these events. Vietnam and Greece set up diplomatic ties on April 15, 1975. The Government and people of Greece have continually… Read full this story
- Australia Cancels Residency for Wealthy Chinese Donor Linked to Communist Party
- She Extols Trump, Guns and the Chinese Communist Party Line
- Chinese Communist Party propaganda? There's an app for that
- China Expels Former Interpol Chief From Communist Party for ‘Extravagant’ Spending
- Vietnam’s Communist Party Ousts Historian Who Criticized Its China Policy
- The Communist Party capitalises on foreign interest in Chinese culture
- Former boss sheds light on Cindy Yang’s work for Asian GOP, Communist Party ties
- China’s Communist Party Runs This U.S. TV Station. How Independent Can It Be?
- Toward a Global History of the Communist Party
- Beijing praises achievements of Communist Party in English rap song
Communist Party of Greece looks to strengthen ties with Vietnamese counterpart have 326 words, post on english.vov.vn at July 28, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.