The export revenue of agricultural, forestry and fishery products was estimated at US$2.87 billion in July, raising the total export revenue in the first seven months of this year to US$22.2 billion, an annual increase of 7.8 pct, according to the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (MARD). Rice exports in the first seven months increase by nearly 30 pct year on year – Photo: VGP According to the MARD, the export value of key agricultural products reached US$11.6 billion, an increase of 3.6 pct over the same period in 2017. Meanwhile, key forestry products posted export revenue of US$5.03 billion, an annual increase of 12.3 pct and fishery products reported export revenue of US$4.63 billion, up 6.3 pct over the same period last year. Rice, fruit and vegetables, and forestry and fishery products recorded the largest export growth during the January-July period, the MARD stated. In the first seven months of this year, Vietnam shipped 3.87 million tonnes of rice with a total value of US$1.96 billion, an annual increase of 12.2 pct and 29.2 pct in terms of volume and value respectively. The country also earned US$2.28 billion worth of fruit and vegetable exports, up 12.6 pct over… Read full this story
- April agro-forestry-fisheries exports down 16.9 percent
- Four-month fisheries exports down 10 percent
- Haul of items surpass US$1 bln export value mark over 4 months
- Atlanta man is blasted after boasting that he pressured his seven-months-pregnant wife to work out when she didn't want to so that he wouldn't 'lecture her' or 'resent her'
- Nikki Bella flaunts her growing baby belly in a bra top... before posing nude at seven-months pregnant
- Cambodia’s rice exports surge in first four months
- I was boozing and smoking every weekend at SEVEN months pregnant – I thought my bump was just ‘comfort pounds’
- Seven-month FDI nears USD 794 million in Dong Nai
- Imo: Ihedioha expanded his mansions in seven months – Govt
- Jess Shears displays her incredible post-baby body in satin lingerie in sizzling snap from lockdown... seven months after giving birth
Agro forestry fishery exports exceed US$22 billion in seven months have 337 words, post on ven.vn at July 30, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.