Do you know you should not hold too many credit cards? If you think it’s because it will hurt your credit score, then you, like many others, have misunderstood how credit cards work.
Despite the rising popularity, many people these days still hold on to wrong notions about credit cards. There are many aspects of these cards that are still generally misunderstood.
It’s not the credit cards, but these misconceptions that can cost you dearly. Check out some of the most common misconceptions about credit cards:
With the widespread use of credit cards, it is quite likely that you will come across a lot of misconceptions going around. However, if you get a clear understanding of all the facts, you can choose the best among the various cards available.
- Demand for credit cards and mortgages in UK falling fast, warns BofE
- How to activate a credit card?
- Ken Research reveals Asia credit cards market outlook to 2025
- Thousands of people may lose credit cards under new FCA rules
- 5 things to know about virtual credit cards
- Credit card holders warned spending could be ‘frozen’ under new rules
- “Emotional Cost” on consumers the biggest fallout of credit card fraud
- Multiple credit cards = tight rope walk
- UK credit card debts fall for first time since 2013
- Struggling credit card holders could save £1.3bn under new rules