By Pham Du  July 22, 2018 | 11:21 am GMT+7 Four people died, and 10 others were severely injured in a bus accident in the northern province of Cao Bang on Sunday. A bus carrying 30 people went off the road plunged off cliff on the way to Cao Bang city in northern Vietnam. Photo by VnExpress/Van Vo Three were killed instantly and another died on the way to the hospital after the driver lost control of the bus, which was going toward Cao Bang City, at around 6 a.m. Ten others were severely injured as the bus went off the road and plunged into a pass 30 meters below. The bus with sleeper berths was carrying 30 people. Medical personnel and firefighters were rushed to the accident site. By 9 a.m., all bodies and injured passengers were sent to the Cao Bang Hospital, said a local official. Police are investigating the incident. Traffic accidents kill thousands of people in Vietnam every year. More than 20,000 traffic accidents occurred last year, killing nearly 8,300 people and injuring over 17,000 across the country, according to the National Traffic Safety Committee.
- British couple are believed to be among several people injured when a bus plunged down an embankment near Thailand's infamous Paradise Beach
- Police catch 2 men with 72 kg of heroin in northern Vietnam
- 17 killed, 46 injured in road accident in southwest Kenya
- 35 killed as bus plunges into canal in eastern India
- 'British tourists' injured as bus plunges down embankment near famous Thai beach
- Three killed, 20 injured in Iran earthquake: state television
- Six Killed, 39 Injured in Bus Accident in Turkey - Reports
- Blast kills 10 civilians in Afghanistan's eastern Jalalabad city
- European travel firms study tourism cooperation in northern Vietnam
- Cop suspended for slapping salesman in northern Vietnam
4 killed, 10 injured as bus plunges off cliff in northern Vietnam have 297 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at July 21, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.