MO SALAH’s rise to fame has been rocky – but the Liverpool and Egpyt forward is fast becoming one of the world’s top stars. And he is hoping to light up the World Cup in Russia after recovering from a shoulder injury sustained in the Champions League final. Who is Magi Salah? LIVERPOOL’s flying winger is a true family man who likes to keep his private life out of the headlines. Both devout Muslims, Salah met his wife Magi at school when the pair lived in the Egyptian village of Basion Gharbia. Salah returns there every Ramadan to share his wealth with the residents. A biotechnologist, the pair wed in 2013 in Ngrid and Magi has been seen supporting her husband in the stands at Liverpool since his move to Merseyside. How many children do they have? THE couple have one daughter, Makka. She was born in London in 2014, where Salah was playing for Chelsea at the time. The Egyptian likes to post regular updates on Makka and his family to his 13.7 million followers on Instagram. And when he earnt his Golden Boot in the 2017/18 season, both his wife and child joined him on the Anfield pitch to celebrate. WORLD CUP… Read full this story
- Mo Salah and Andy Robertson doubtful for Liverpool's trip to Crystal Palace
- James Blunt has found way of still clubbing in Ibiza with wife after having children
- Evil midlife crisis dad who gassed his wife and autistic children to death 'didn't mean to kill himself too – and was ready to move to the Philippines to be with his teen lover'
- Salah on collision course with Klopp as Liverpool star eyes Tokyo Olympics spot with Egypt
- Killer dad's 'parting gift' to his teenage lover: Father who gassed his wife and kids to death sent his Filipino girlfriend $3,000 before the triple murder - as chilling new details of his 'evil plan' emerge
- Who is Andrew Maxwell’s wife and do the couple have any children?
- Jamie Oliver and wife Jools celebrate 15th wedding anniversary
- Telangana man sets wife and two kids on fire along with two others
- 'The stereotype that Muslim women are meek and submissive is WRONG': Waleed Aly's wife Susan Carland reveals what it's like to be a feminist and follow Islam
- Liverpool's Mohamed Salah eager to complete top-six clean sweep with goal against Manchester United
Who is Mo Salah’s wife Magi Salah, and how many children do the pair have? have 404 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at June 17, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.