The festival is under a series of the “Red Journey” voluntary blood donation program.
The fifth program was co-organized by the national steering board for voluntary blood donation, the National Institute of Hematology and Blood Transfusion and red cross societies in 26 cities and provinces with the hope of receiving at least 30,000 units of blood from June 13 to July 17.
The program plans to start in Ca Mau Province and end in the capital city of Hanoi.
According to the organizers, through five years of implementation, the program has received over 120,000 units of blood helping to tackle shortage of blood donation in summer vacation; accordingly, bringing lives back to many people.
By TAN THAI – Translated by UYEN PHUONG
- Why Blood Donation Shortages Are Common After July 4th
- Gay Blood Donation Policy: FDA Seeks Public Comments On Donor Deferral Recommendations
- Matt Hancock steps in to stop NHS cancelling blood donations in Kent in the event of a no-deal Brexit
- Ohio Juvenile Judge Offers Sentencing Option of Blood Donation
- EPA Launches New Voluntary Methane Challenge Program To Reduce Emissions from the Oil and Gas Sector
- IRS Launches Voluntary Worker Reclassification Program
- Voluntary Qualified Importer Program Draft Guidance: Incentivizing Food Import Safety
- Hurricane Recovery Client Alert: Establishing a Charitable Leave Donation Program
- IRS Announces Voluntary Classification Settlement Program regarding Worker Classification
- IRS Guidance Encourages Leave Donation Programs for Hurricane Sandy Victims