Deputy PM Dung made the statement while receiving Sebastian Rose, Sales Director of Germany’s INTEC company, which has 30-year experience in industrial waste treatment, in Hanoi on June 11. Deputy Prime Minister Trinh Dinh Dung and INTEC company’s sales director Sebastian Rose – Photo: VGP At the reception, the Deputy Prime Minister and officials of the Ministry of Industry and Trade, the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment, the Ministry of Construction listened to a detailed presentation on INTEC’s technology to turn solid waste into gas and energy. After that, the Deputy PM lauded the INTEC’s idea of investing in a waste-to-energy plant in Vietnam, saying the country is in need of modern and suitable waste treatment technologies to protect the environment. However, most of modern technologies are normally expensive and not suitable to the Vietnam’s condition, because most of the technologies require waste classification. “The viewpoints of Vietnam’s waste treatment technology must first be safe and environmentally-friendly,” said the deputy PM. Currently, waste in Vietnam is basically treated by burying, which is harmful to the environment. Meanwhile, the piloting of other technologies following the models applied in many countries was not successful due to failure in waste classification,… Read full this story
- Environmentally friendly bendable concrete doesn’t shatter under pressure
- British COVID-19 patients in Vietnam test negative after week of treatment
- Wuhan's medical waste disposal remains timely, environmentally friendly
- You Asked: What's the Most Environmentally Friendly Way to Wash My Car?
- Developing tourism while protecting the environment is difficult task for Vietnam
- 200 pilots at Vietnam Airlines lose flight hours
- Take a chance on Vietnam: PM Phuc wants Swedish investment
- Vietnam fully implements international treaties on climate change
- Couple who spent £50 turning an old van into their eco-friendly home are now travelling the world 'sustainably' by driving slowly, recycling and living a 'minimalist lifestyle'
- Vietnam in control of COVID-19: experts
Vietnam encourages piloting environmentally-friendly waste treatment technology have 328 words, post on www.hanoitimes.vn at June 12, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.