During the negotiations, Trump and Kim are expected to discuss North Korea’s denuclearization and the possibility of establishing bilateral diplomatic relations, among other issues.
South Korean officials were engaged as mediators in the talks between Washington and Pyongyang devoted to the preparations for the long-anticipated talks between US President Donald Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong-un.
On Sunday, both Kim and Trump arrived in Singapore for the summit that will take place on June, 12.
The summit was made possible after the de-escalation of tensions on the Korean Peninsula. The event will mark the first-ever meeting of sitting leaders of the two countries.
- Kim Jong-un’s Sister Demands July 4 DVDs, Rejects Trump-Kim Summits in Bizarre Rant
- North Korea Says It's Not Interested in Another Trump-Kim Summit
- Top Vietnamese, Cambodian leaders hold phone talks
- The female athletes speaking out about South Korean skating's culture of abuse
- Leftist South Korean Government Tries to Shut Down Anti-Communist Groups
- Donald Trump hurled insults at South Korea's 'terrible people' in front of my South Korean-born wife, Republican governor Larry Hogan reveals - and boasted about getting along with Kim Jong Un
- 'I'm Sorry to Everyone': In Death, South Korean Mayor Is Tainted by Scandal
- North Korean leader's sister says another U.S. summit not useful: KCNA
- South Korean politician steps down after rape accusations
- South Korean babies born Dec. 31 legally become 2-year-olds the very next day
- Seoul mayor reported missing, search underway, South Korean police say
- EU's Michel offers please-all recovery plan ahead of tense summit
- Mexican president to hold first meeting with Trump as U.S. election looms
- Donald Trump, Kim Jong-Un come together for momentous summit
- Spy Satellite Reportedly Spots New Nuclear Site in North Korea Amid Freeze in Trump-Kim Talks
- Cold Welcome for Donald Trump in Brussels Ahead of NATO Summit
- John Bolton book: Trump sought reelection help from China
- Pompeo downplays chance of summit with North Korea this year
- Kim and Trump's friendship is over: North Korean leader sees little reason for a personal relationship with US President Donald Trump if Washington persists with sanctions
- North Korean leader's sister says Kim-Trump summit unlikely
South Korean, US Presidents Hold Phone Talks Ahead of Trump-Kim Summit – Reports have 361 words, post on sputniknews.com at June 11, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.