A man was killed Saturday morning in a crash between an SUV and a dump truck in northwest suburban Elk Grove Village. Giuseppe Gazzano, 44, of Bloomingdale, was involved in the crash near the intersection of Arlington Heights Road and Cosman Road, according to the Cook County Medical Examiner’s Office. He was taken to Alexian Brothers Medical Center at 11:23 a.m. where he was pronounced dead from multiple injuries sustained in the crash, the medical examiner’s office said. His death was ruled an accident. It was not clear if Gazzano was operating either vehicle or was a passenger. Elk Grove Village police could not immediately provide any information on the crash.
- Caretaker Arrested In Connection To Death Of 18-Year-Old Resident At Elk Grove Facility
- Elk Grove Restaurant Brick House Brings Fine Dining Experience Outdoors
- Man kills woman after rape attempt
- Man Killed In Washington County Motorcycle Crash
- Chief: Video shows man killed by Detroit police fired first
- Man killed, several injured in hand grenade attack in Pakistan's Karachi
- EXCLUSIVE - Meet Jodie Comer's new man: Killing Eve star's lover is dashing lacrosse player from wealthy US family who grew up in a sprawling £1.2million mansion - as she takes him to her modest Liverpool childhood home to meet the parents
- Autopsy Of Man Killed By Atlanta Police Finds He Was Shot Twice In His Back
- NYC man killed while skydiving may have lost his parachute
- Man ‘killed’ by family members
Man killed in crash with dump truck in Elk Grove Village have 252 words, post on chicago.suntimes.com at June 30, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.