YEREVAN, JUNE 20, ARMENPRESS. The special session of the Armenian parliament, which was convened by the government, is resuming. 82 MPs are registered.
Issues debated earlier on June 19 will be put to a vote today, including amending the law on accumulative pension, amending the tax code, amending the law on philanthropy and others.
Edited and translated by Stepan Kocharyan
- This is a Vote Leave government now. There will be no one else to blame
- Sadat nephew and Sisi critic drops Egyptian presidential bid
- Who are the Muslim Brotherhood?
- Egypt: Morsi to meet judges over power grab - Monday 26 November
- The Latest: Paris man writes letter to his wife’s killers
- The Latest: Belgian minister can’t confirm main suspect died
- The Latest: Russia circulates UN resolution draft on IS
- The Latest: Interior Ministry condemns inter-faith violence
- The Latest: UN resolutions to address Islamic State
- The Latest: Video of restaurant shooting posted online