(VEN) – The fourth industrial revolution enables Vietnam’s agricultural businesses and farmers apply the Internet of Things (IoT) to control and monitor production. The Central Highlands province of Lam Dong is leading the country in high-tech agriculture. According to the Lam Dong Crop Production and Plan Protection Sub Department, the province grows crops on nearly 51,800ha using high-tech farming methods, including nearly 19,000ha for vegetables, over 3,623ha for flowers, about 6,335ha for tea, and nearly 19,885ha for coffee. The Lam Dong Agricultural Promotion Center has provided support for farmers to apply IoT in agricultural production. Thanks to IoT application, farmers are more comfortable on time and more accurate in the process. IoT devices connect to sensors to measure temperature, humidity and pH levels in order to operate the irrigation, cooling, light and diaphragm systems. The systems can also relay alert messages to users in case problems arise. IoT helps users fully understand their production status. The use of IoT in agricultural production allows the tracing of produce origin in order to both increase performance and meet market demands. Dang Xuan Truong, CEO and Founder of the Hachi Group, has realized the potential of applying information technology in the agricultural sector…. Read full this story
- Home Improvement Product - Bargains Galore
- How To Find Quality Home Improvement Products That Won't Break Your Budget
- Free Internet Marketing Help and Tips
- Home Improvement Product - Early Bird Gets The Savings
- Does Audio Really Help in Boosting You Sales?
- Effective Internet Marketing Strategy Will Boost Up Your Business
- What Are Some Proven Internet Marketing Tools to Boost Your Website Sales?
- How To Boost Your Product's Sales For Free
- Outlook Tips to Boost Your Productivity
- Smart Tips for Boosting Your Productivity
Internet of Things helps farmers boost, improve production have 299 words, post on ven.vn at June 12, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.