Accountants and business advisors Kreston Reeves has strengthened its corporate finance practice after taking on Surrey-based firm SamCorp.
Kreston, which has Kent offices in Canterbury, Sandwich and Chatham, will see SamCorp directors Peter Samuels and Darren Hurdle move into its Gatwick office and trade as Kreston Reeves.
Established in 1998 as Samuels Corporate, SamCorp is a specialist corporate finance and strategic consultancy offering tailored advice to shareholders, directors and managers across a broad range of sectors.
In addition, Kreston has appointed Jack Clipsham as corporate finance partner.
An experienced corporate finance partner with a track record of establishing, developing and leading advisory and transaction support teams.
Andrew Griggs, senior partner at Kreston Reeves, said: “We’re delighted that Jack, Peter and Darren have chosen to join us – a move that is a significant step forward in growing our strong corporate finance offering.
“Jack has experience of establishing, developing and leading corporate finance businesses in the UK, particularly in the southern region, and Peter and Darren have specialised in MBO [management buyout] strategies for their clients which complements and fits perfectly with our own client base.
“SamCorp clients will also benefit from the wide range of services and expertise we provide including business and tax advisory, financial services, VAT and valuations.
“Our longstanding membership of worldwide accounting network, Kreston International, will also provide valuable new opportunities for their clients.”
- SGX looking to expand global shipping presence
- China’s yuan will stabilize around current level: expert
- There’s a raging talent war for AI experts and its costing automakers millions
- DEVELOPING TIMELINE: Latest Verified Updates Of Crashed AirAsia Flight QZ8501
- Stop the LBP-DBP merger from being carried out
- 11 things we think will happen in business technology in 2017
- Mass Abduction Of Nigerian Schoolgirls: Latest Updates And Highlights
- Here’s what the Fed’s latest report had to say about the only 2 things that matter
- Tourism experts showcase PH destinations as an attractive market
- Target pops on news of its latest acquisition to fend off Amazon
- Which Of These 10 Malaysian Businesses Would You Give RM250,000 To? (Part 1)
- 9 mind-expanding podcasts to listen to if you only have 30 minutes
- The 27 best under-the-radar places to spend New Year’s Eve, according to the world’s leading travel experts
- Busy diplomat Macron gets stuck into Lebanon crisis
- ‘Why should we continue these deals?’: Trump is floating a radical idea on trade that an expert says ‘definitely could happen’
- Mueller’s latest move in the Trump-Russia probe may foreshadow a ‘large-scale series of prosecutions’
- NRA's quest to expand gun rights takes it to court
- Samsung sees further $3B profit hit from Note 7 crisis
- Fringe benefits and the power of content
- AT&T’s acquisition of Time Warner triggers discussion over future telecom industry
Business experts expand yet further with latest merger with Surrey specialists have 442 words, post on www.kentonline.co.uk at June 5, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.