About Little White Lies
Little White Lies was established in 2005 as a bi-monthly print magazine committed to championing great movies and the talented people who make them. Combining cutting-edge design, illustration and journalism, we’ve been described as being “at the vanguard of the independent publishing movement.” Our reviews feature a unique tripartite ranking system that captures the different aspects of the movie-going experience. We believe in Truth & Movies.
- Jean-Michel Basquiat Returns to the East Village in New Gallery Show
- Jean-Michel Basquiat and the Birth of SAMO
- Review: Sam Rockwell and Michelle Williams don't miss a step in 'Fosse/Verdon'
- How booming Amazon NYC neighborhood got tax perks meant for poor
- HQ2: How booming Long Island City got tax perks meant for poor
- Health care construction boom spreads west in Cumberland
- All your online purchases are powering an industrial building boom
- All your online purchases are powering an industrial building boom in North Texas
- Trading tacos for towers in Dallas' booming Uptown district
- Who is Morris Dees? Southern Poverty Law Center fires high-profile founder, civil rights attorney