NEW DELHI: The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) is set to release its
(MBBS) entrance examination results today i.e., June 18, 2018.
The AIIMS MBBS results will be announced on the official website of AIIMS: https://www.aiimsexams.org/
will be released in online mode only. The result will be declared both rank-wise and roll number-wise.
This year, for the first time, the AIIMS MBBS exam was conducted on two days May 26 and 27, 2018.
Last year the AIIMS MBBS results were declared on June 15 in which
girl Nishita Purohit topped the exam with 100 percentile.
STEPS TO CHECK THE AIIMS MBBS 2018 RESULTS
1) Log on to the official website: aiimsexams.org
2) Click on the link that says “MBBS Entrance Exam Results 2018”
3) A new page will appear on your screen
4) Enter your roll number and date of birth in DD/MM/YYYY format
5) View and download your result
6) Take printout for future use.
- AIIMS MBBS Result 2019 DECLARED at aiimsexams.org; Out of 3 lakh candidates, 11380 qualify medical exam
- AIIMS MBBS 2019: Basic registration status declared at aiimsexams.org; all you need to know
- SNAP 2019: Result DECLARED At snaptest.org, Get Direct Link Here
- AIIMS MBBS 2019: Status of basic registration uploaded at aiimsexams.org, check now
- AIIMS MBBS Result 2019: Medical entrance examination results to be declared today at aiimsexams.org
- AIIMS MBBS 2019: Registration process to begin soon at aiimsexams.org
AIIMS MBBS 2018 results to be declared today @ aiimsexams.org have 230 words, post on timesofindia.indiatimes.com at June 18, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.