Rising Storm 2: Vietnam’s free Army of the Republic of Vietnam (ARVN) update is releasing on May 29, but owners of the game can take it for an early spin this Saturday, May 19 during a brief beta testing period.
The update will add five new maps, as well as the ARVN faction, new guns, and the Douglas A-1 Skyraider ground-attack aircraft commander ability. (Read more on what’s included here.)
Saturday’s beta run from 2 pm to 6 pm EDT (11 am to 3 pm PDT, 7 pm to 11 pm BST). If you own Rising Storm 2: Vietnam on Steam, you can join in by finding the Rising Storm 2: Vietnam CTB Beta game in your Steam library. After downloading and running it, look for CTB servers in the server browser during the beta period.
If you don’t own Rising Storm 2, Tripwire has provided us with 20 Steam keys for the Deluxe Edition to give away here. You can enter the raffle by clicking the link below and entering your email address. On Saturday morning at 9 am Pacific, 20 random winners will be emailed codes.
Note that Godankey won’t keep your email address after the raffle concludes, and we won’t see it.
If you’re a PC Gamer Club member, also check the Discord server’s #giveaways channel today for a chance to win one of 10 additional codes. Good luck!
- Latest Coronavirus News in Vietnam & Southeast Asia April 25
- ‘The Last Jedi’ Rises To $750M Global; ‘Jumanji’ Swings In With $50M Overseas Bow – International Box Office
- 'If I kneel down I'll never get up again, Ma'am': Captain Sir Tom Moore shares joke with the Queen as she knights at Windsor Castle - just hours after she attended Princess Beatrice's wedding
- Long to reign over us: The Queen marks 25,000 days on the throne tomorrow after being crowned at 25 to become Britain's longest-serving monarch aged 94
- Goya Foods CEO Bob Unanue refuses to bow to leftist cancel culture mob
- Boris begs Brits to behave: PM slams beachgoers for 'taking liberties' after packed seasides turned into hotbeds of violence and sparked major incident yesterday - but threat of rain sees sunseekers exercise a little more caution today
- Ubisoft Forward Stream: Watch Today's Ubisoft Event Live
- Protestors clash with police in Newcastle as 15,000 march in Brighton and thousands join other largely-peaceful Black Lives Matter protests across Britain
- 8pm Chelsea news LIVE: Havertz transfer boost, Abraham agrees contract extension, Gilmour out for FOUR months
- US Surgeon General Urges Everyone to Wear Masks
- Crusaders vs Blues: Classic Super Rugby encounters
- Sen. Tim Scott on race and rage in America
- Trump insists he's 'right' on the virus as more Americans get sick and die
- The Chicks: ‘We were used and abused by everybody who wanted to make money off us’
- Despite 2020 crises and falling polls, Trump campaigns like it is 2016
Win a copy of Rising Storm 2: Vietnam ahead of Saturday's ARVN beta have 461 words, post on www.pcgamer.com at May 18, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.