Japanese tourists visiting Thien Mu pagoda in Hue city. (Photo: VNA) In his speech at the event, Deputy Head of VNAT Ha Van Sieu said that for many years, Japan has been the source market of Vietnam’s tourism and among the top three markets sending tourists to the country.The number of Vietnamese tourists to the market grew 38% on average during the 2013-2017 period. In 2017 alone, the “Land of the Rising Sun” welcomed almost 310,000 Vietnamese tourists. While Vietnam greeted nearly 800,000 Japanese arrivals, an 8% increase over a year earlier. Together with the efforts of Japan to exploit the Vietnam outbound market, the Vietnamese side is actively carrying out promotion activities in Japan with the hope of gaining break-through changes in the growth rate of Japanese tourist to the country in the coming time, he stressed. Mr. Katsuro Nagai, Deputy Ambassador of Japan to Vietnam, said that although Vietnam saw the highest ever number of Japanese tourists in 2017, the figure witnessed a slow growth of only 8% from the previous year. Explaining the reason, the two sides pointed out obstacles such as the lack of tour guides who can speak Japanese, especially at hot spots favored by… Read full this story
- Fox News lawsuit alleges Roger Ailes offered contributor a promotion in exchange for sex
- Traffic Building Secrets - Do Traffic Exchanges Really Work in Getting Traffic?
- Site Promotion Tools - Click Responsibly
- Website Promotion: Choose the Promotion Methods that are Best for YOUR Site
- Useful Traffic from Traffic Exchanges
- Resort Jobs in Japan - Much More Fun Than English Teaching
- Affiliate Marketing Associate Program Commission - How It Works
- Free Traffic Generation Secret - How To Explode Your Traffic Using The Power Of Traffic Exchanges!
- Increase Website Free Traffic - Traffic Exchanges Explained
- Hottest Promotional Merchandise
Vietnam, Japan work to promote tourist exchange have 308 words, post on en.dangcongsan.vn at May 29, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.