DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–May 8, 2018–The “Bioprinting & 3D-Printing in the Life Sciences EU 2018” conference has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com‘s offering.
The interest around 3D-printing has risen spectacularly within the last few years. With continued progress, it has the potential to revolutionize the life sciences the advances in 3D printing and bioprinting technology have expansive applications in surgery, personalized medicine, diagnostics, and drug discovery.
This conference will look at a wide range of technologies, applications and methodologies within the 3D printing in the life sciences space. With a well-known track record for delivering high-quality agendas, this event will include talks from some of the world’s foremost innovators in materials, applications, digital dentistry, scaffolds, cell containing constructs and tissue regeneration, and tissue engineering.
3D Bioprinting of Multilevel VesselsLight-based Additive Manufacturing for Tissue EngineeringMaterial Considerations for 3D Printing in Tissue EngineeringOrgan PrintingRemote (Light, Magnetic, Ultrasound) Guided Delivery of Cells and Site and Time Specific Activation of Biologically Active CompoundsStem Cell Bioprinting using a Hybrid Microporous BioinkThe Importance of Cell Phenotype in 3D Printing
For more information about this conference visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vpc49p/two—day?w=4
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20180508006175/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics:3D Printing,Biomaterials
KEYWORD: EUROPE NETHERLANDS
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH BIOTECHNOLOGY
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright Business Wire 2018.
PUB: 05/08/2018 11:20 AM/DISC: 05/08/2018 11:21 AM
- ESA To Build A 3D Printed Base On Moon By 2030s
- Mini Will Soon Sell You 3D-Printed, Personalised Trim Upgrades
- Auto Expo 2018 LIVE updates
- SIGNING DAY ROUNDUP
- Morgan, FIU Panthers working overtime as berth Conference USA title game is within reach
- Australia vs India 2018-19: Being Virat Kohli is tough
- Belgium GP: Thursday’s driver press conferences
- SIGNING DAY CAPSULES
- Friday’s FIA press conference
- This Dolphins receiver, with just 20 catches in 2018, frustrated by lack of opportunities
- Dolphins owner Stephen Ross, full of draft day suggestions, had idea team should try this year
- Not close: Compare the Dolphins to teams on NFL’s Conference Championship Sunday
- Inside Landry Shamet’s meteoric rise in the NBA and final day as a Philadelphia 76er
- Test Male Fertility At Home With This New Smartphone App
- Elon Musk Rejects ‘Boring, Bonehead Questions,’ and Tesla’s Stock Slides
- Tesla Reports Another Big Loss, but Sees Only Profit Ahead
- Speakers Might Be the Next Thing in Your Car to Go the Way of the 8-Track
- Koeman understands De Ligt's Eredivisie frustrations
- Mixed Reality Finds Its Niche in Industry and Business Applications
- Facelifted Mini truly flies the flag for the UK
Two Day Conference: Bioprinting & 3D-Printing in the Life Sciences EU 2018 (Rotterdam, Netherlands have 446 words, post on www.pressofatlanticcity.com at May 8, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.