Software developer Tapbots has released a new version of the popular Twitter app Tweetbot for Mac.
The first Tweetbot app was released for the iPhone in 2011 and was followed by a dedicated Mac client in 2012. Since then, the app has gathered a large following and has been updated repeatedly with new features.
The app now features a new option that expands the sidebar to make it easier for users to see all of the different menu items and lists in the client. The dev team also worked to rebuild the columns tool so that it’s easier to use and customize.
Another addition comes in that way the app allowing users to interact with media in a new way. A simple mouse rollover starts a gif or video. When the mouse is removed the gif stops.
Tweetbot has also added a night mode that changes the background of the app from a grey/white to a dark grey/black colour scheme.
There are a host of other updates users can check out on the Tweetbot website here.
Twitter announced changes that essentially shut down third-party Twitter applications, but the social network has since backed off and delayed the purge indefinitely, according to Tweetbot.
It’s worth noting that there are a few drawbacks from using a third-party app like this, including the fact that they don’t currently feature direct messages or polls.
The latest update is called Tweetbot 3 and it costs $13.99 in the Canadian app store. Even users of Tweetbot 2 will have to pay to get access to the new features.
- Latest ‘Fortnite’ update adds new Getaway mode and grapple gun
- WhatsApp’s latest features: Consecutive voice messages, dark mode in profile section
- 11 apps that show off iOS 13's new dark mode
- WhatsApp set to get two new Dark Modes that make the app much easier on the eyes
- Fire Emblems: Three Houses Update Adds New Mode, DLC, and Removes Controversial Voice Actor
- Red Dead 2 Online Update Adds New Hunting Challenge And Another Multiplayer Mode
Tweetbot’s latest Mac update adds new dark mode have 334 words, post on mobilesyrup.com at May 15, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.