Thanh Hoa (VNA) – Nguyen Duy Son, a 37-year-old resident in Sam Son city, the central province of Thanh Hoa, has been arrested on May 8 by the provincial police for allegedly making the corrupt use of his civil rights to infringe upon the State’s interests.
The arrest followed a decision by the provincial police to start legal proceedings against the accused, according to the local police.
Police said that from December 2017 to March 2018, Son created and used the Facebook account named “Nguyen Son” to post articles defaming and humiliating Party and State leaders, and local officials.
The whole posts and comments shared by him on the internet made readers misunderstand the truth, thus causing panic and skepticism among the public and affecting security and order in the locality.
With these wrongdoings, Son is prosecuted for “making the corrupt use of rights to freedom and democracy to infringe upon the interests of the State, legitimate rights and interests of organisations and citizens” under Article 331 of the Penal Code.-VNA
- Man Arrested For Plotting To Commit Necrophilia, Cannibalism On Child
- Man Arrested For Raping Goat Says He Had Animal's Permission For Intercourse
- Man Arrested in Florida in Connection With Mail-Bomb Threats
- Who is Cesar Sayoc, the Florida man arrested in the mail pipe bomb case?
- The Latest: Man arrested in bomb probe appears in court
- The Latest: Man arrested in blast probe worked on rockets
- Florida man arrested in pipe bomb probe; white van with Trump stickers is surrounded
- Man Arrested For Sexually Assaulting Child At Daycare May Have More Victims
- Man Arrested, Admits Installing Hidden Cameras In Church Bathroom
- 18 protestors from Poor People's Campaign arrested at state Capitol