A Carmel-based company is relocating to Zionsville, the Boone County Economic Development Corp. announced Tuesday.
TriPhase Custom Security Inc., which does business as TriPhase Technologies, plans to spend $3.5 million to relocate its Carmel office and Westfield warehouse operations to Zionsville.
The company, currently located at 1041 W. Main St. in Carmel, designs, engineers, programs, installs and maintains residential and commercial automation systems. TriPhase president and founder Robert Haecker told IBJ the move will allow the company to consolidate its warehouse and office operations into one building and double its square footage.
The company, which has 43 employees, intends to add an additional 10 employees by 2021 after the move.
TriPhase plans to purchase a nearly 28,000-square-foot building at 10960 Bennett Parkway, between Zionsville Road and Michigan Road along 106th Street. Property records show the building is owned by Fairfield Builders Supply Corp. Its current office space in Carmel is about 10,000 square fee and its warehouse in Westfield is about 4,000 square feet.
Company leaders plan to open a design center and event space in the new location to showcase the high-end, smart-home technologies offered by the company. Its products include home theaters, lighting controls, motorized window treatments and security systems.
TriPhase was founded in 1996 and is the result of a business plan created while Haecker attended Ball State University’s entrepreneurship program. The company services about 300 clients a year.
Zionsville Mayor Tim Haak welcomed the company to Zionsville.
“Entrepreneurs and businesses continue to find success in Zionsville, and we look forward to watching TriPhase Technologies grow here,” he said in written comments.
- Soaring energy bills - can smart technology help?
- Europe resists mounting US pressure on Huawei 5G technology
- My smart car rental was a breeze – until I got trapped in the woods
- Bosch, Human Horizons to collaborate on cloud-based battery technology
- From cameras to locks, smart home security is the name of the game at CES
- IAS probationers from Maharashtra visits Bhubaneswar Smart City
- Do I Need a Smart Doorbell?
- CES 2015: The robots moving in to your house
- Google 'betrays patient trust' with DeepMind Health move
- US STOCKS-Wall St hits new highs as China moves to limit coronavirus impact
- Aeris launches vehicle tracking IoT platform for auto financing and lending companies
- Russian driverless tech company Cognitive Pilot sets sights on IPO
- Wall St. reaches new highs as China moves to limit coronavirus impact
- Samsung: leaked texts shed light on company's manipulation of press
- Hurdles to surmount in smart manufacturing
- ‘CISCO’s technology will ensure uninterrupted digital services in smart cities’
- Smart ICT to quicken restart
- It's time smart homes stopped feeling so damn stupid
- Smart Card market to boom in next five years
- Property developers race towards digital technology
Smart-technology company moving from Carmel to Zionsville have 429 words, post on www.ibj.com at May 23, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.