YEREVAN, MAY 18, ARMENPRESS. Shots were fired at the Trump National Golf Resort, owned by US President Donald Trump, in Doral, Florida, the Police said, Reuters reports. Suspect was taken into custody. No victims were reported. Trump National Doral Golf Club, an 800-acre resort outside of Miami, is home to four championship golf courses, including the Blue Monster, which plays host to a PGA Tour event each year. Trump bought the property for $150 million in 2012. English –translator/editor: Aneta Harutyunyan
- Trump plans to name Florida official as homeland security adviser
- Donald Trump’s plush Scottish golf resort flouted UK data law
- Arizona tribal police officer killed while responding to reports of ‘shots fired’ near casino, sheriff says
- Trump May Freak Out Florida With Green Light for Offshore Drilling
- Shots Fired: Elizabeth Warren Goes After ‘Egomaniac Billionaire’ Michael Bloomberg
- Watch | Shots fired at AAP MLA Naresh Yadav's convoy
- Shots Fired In Lower Pottsgrove Development, Police Investigating
- Jesse Watters calls Sanders a 'long shot,' says Trump 'won every Democrat debate'
- Shots fired in Haitian police Carnival protest
- Shooting in Hanau, Germany: Several killed after shots fired in two different locations
Shots fired at Trump’s golf resort in Doral, Florida have 199 words, post on www.straitstimes.com at May 18, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.