FLORIDA: Shots were fired and a suspect was taken into custody at Trump National Doral Golf Club, a resort owned by President Donald Trump, early on Friday (May 18) morning, police said.No victims were reported, the Doral Police Department said on Twitter.DPD responded to a shots fired call at the Trump National Golf Resort. Subject is in custody. No known Victims at this point. CP with media area at the parking lot of Carolina Ale house. More info to follow. Again, no known Victims at this time. No further threat. pic.twitter.com/vmNx0HcDph— Doral Police Dept. (@DoralPolice) May 18, 2018 Trump National Doral Golf Club, an 800-acre resort outside of Miami, is home to four championship golf courses, including the Blue Monster, which plays host to a PGA Tour event each year. Trump bought the property for US$150 million in 2012.
- Gunfire erupts at Trump golf resort; police arrest man 'yelling ... about President Trump'
- Live every weekday at noon: Shots fired at Trump golf resort, Missing girl may be in Titusville, Orlando home prices
- Person Arrested After Shots Fired at Trump Golf Club: Police
- Fake Time Magazine Cover Featuring Trump Discovered Hanging at Trump Golf Clubs
- Police Investigating Report Of Shots Fired At Lowell Convenience Store
- Police: Person arrested after shots fired at Trump golf club in Doral
- How the makers of 'Shots Fired' are making America confront the reality of police brutality
- Shots Fired After Disturbance At Saugus Apartment
- Motive unknown after shots fired into occupied north Tulsa home
- NBA YoungBoy & Crew Reportedly Shot at Near Trump Beach Resort
Shots fired at Trump's golf resort in Doral, Florida: Police have 272 words, post on www.channelnewsasia.com at May 18, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.