The event will showcase medical equipment and equipment in the pharmaceutical and beauty industries, natural medicines and supplementary foods, and it will also cover seminars “Introduction to Vietnam’s Pharmacy and Medicine Market” and “Local Medical Pharmacy Market and Policies” during the three days of expo.
According to Nguyen Khac Luan, general director of Vinexad, organiser of the event, over the past three years saw an annual increase in the number of foreign exhibitors, especially those from Germany, Japan, the Republic of Korea, Singapore, India, and Malaysia.
The expo aims to boost trade activities in pharmacy and medical equipment and it is considered a platform for advanced medical technologies and equipment companies from across the globe to access local pharmacy companies.
As many as 250 businesses showcased their products at 350 booths at the Vietnam Medi Pharm Expo 2017 which attracted roughly 14,200 visitors.
- HCM City to pilot COVID green card in districts 7, Cần Giờ, Củ Chi
- HCM City eyes adaptation to life with COVID
- HCM City drafts safety criteria for transport businesses
- HCM City to pilot COVID green card in districts 7, Can Gio, Cu Chi
- HCM City to restart construction works in October
- HCM City under pressure to reopen economy: city chief
- Enterprises in industrial parks in two ‘safe districts’ in HCM City resume operation with half staff
- HCM City: Manufacturers yearn to restore production
- Manchester City Defender Benjamin Mendy Remanded in Custody Until Trial in January
- Dubai Expo 2020: India Set To Showcase Resurgent March Towards $5 Trillion Economy
- Young Vietnamese man travels to 30 countries, 150 cities
- Messi injury could see him miss Man City, Koeman under fire as Barca draw, Alonso to stop taking knee, Arsenal latest
- Why Business Is Booming in These 6 Unlikely European Cities
- Messi injury LATEST as star could miss Man City, Koeman slammed after Barcelona draw, Alonso to stop taking knee
- Brexit news: EU 'crushed' as City bankers win 'eye-watering' £14bn coup – new report
- Chelsea LOSE crucial Man City clash, Lionel Messi injury news LATEST, Lacazette Arsenal future, Matty Cash to Poland
- Sex and the City Revival: Everything the Cast Has Ever Said About Getting Back Together (or Not)
- 'Top Chef' Host Padma Lakshmi Takes Fire from Pro-Abortion Fans as Show Sets Season 19 in Texas
- FIFA World Cup 2018: Gareth Southgate’s England show maturity and smartness in confident win
- Report: Chiefs set to extend Eric Bieniemy's contract, which expires after Super Bowl
Medi Pharm Expo 2018 set to take place in HCM City have 376 words, post on english.vov.vn at May 14, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.