|Organisations and individuals must also have certificates for rice products, in accordance with the Vietnamese standards (TCVN) and fulfil their tax obligations and ensure environmental protection. — Photo cafef.vn|
HÀ NỘI — The Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (MARD) has issued regulations on the use of national brand GẠO VIỆT NAM or VIETNAM RICE.
The rice national brand is designed to promote products, maintain prestige, create trust among consumers, as well as improve the competitiveness of Việt Nam’s rice products in the domestic and international markets.
Organisations and individuals shall be entitled to use the brand when they are granted business registration certificates, enterprise registration certificates or investment certificates, along with the contents of registration for operations, processing or trading of rice products.
In addition to these, organisations or individuals can own the national brand if the competent agencies grant certificates of eligibility regarding food safety in rice processing, preservation and trading or if their establishments have been granted one of these certificates: Good Manufacturing Practices; Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point System; Food Safety Management System ISO 22000; International Food Standards, BRC Global Standards; Food Safety System Certification 22000 or equivalent valid certificates.
Organisations and individuals must also have certificates for rice products, in accordance with the Vietnamese standards (TCVN) and fulfil their tax obligations and ensure environmental protection.
The regulations also specify the products of rice (white rice, white fragrant rice, white sticky rice) that own brand certification.
MARD has authorised the Vietnam Food Association to manage the national brand GẠO VIỆT NAM/VIETNAM RICE. — VNS
- "Nation branding par excellence"
- PM Pashinyan meets with Vietnam’s National Assembly Speaker
- Vietnam persists on its revolutionary path
- National Bank of Kazakhstan aims to regain citizens’ trust
- Country presents Second Voluntary National Report
- Azerbaijan celebrates National Press Day [PHOTO]
- Azerbaijan to issue residence permits under new rules
- Deputy PM: Interests of Azerbaijan, U.S. coincide on many issues
- Gka water issue is main concern for Sari
- Vietnam and European Union sign free trade agreement