The legislators discussed the implementation of the socio-economic development and state budget plans in the first months of 2018 as well as the state budget balance in 2016.
|At the fifth sitting of the 14th National Assembly|
They also looked into a report on the performance of thrift practice and wastefulness prevention in 2017 during the sitting which was broadcast live by Vietnam Television (VTV), Radio the Voice of Vietnam (VOV) and NA Television Channel.
The lawmakers basically agreed with the contents mentioned in the reports, analyzed the achieved results and shortcomings and put forth solutions to successfully accomplish the set tasks in order to ensure sustainable socio-economic development.
Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development Nguyen Xuan Cuong and Minister of Planning and Investment Nguyen Chi Dung cleared up several issues raised by NA deputies.
As scheduled, the lawmakers will continue discussing issues related to socio-economic development, state budget and state budget balance in the May 26 morning sitting.
In the afternoon of May 26, the legislature is expected to deliberate a draft resolution on settlement of arising matters in managing state budget 2017 and state budget estimates for 2018.
- NY lawmakers set to start passing $175B state budget
- Correction: State Budget-NY story
- SD lawmakers to pass state budget as end of session nears
- A look at key items in NY's $175.5 billion state budget
- A look at key items in New York's $175.5 billion budget plan
- NY’s budget plan is far from progressive — but at least it was on time
- State budget: Funding for nursing homes, K-12, state workers
- New York State Budget: 4 Ways Your Daily Life May Change
- New state budget has taxpayers funding political campaigns
- All we want is the chance to compete: Economic development in rural America