India’s Garden City – Bangalore’s two day fashion gala – Bangalore Times Fashion Week 2018 fulfilled on a glamorous note. The two day fashion extravaganza saw the best of fashionistas and designers put forward their breathtaking silhouettes, talent and powerful meanings.Bangalore’s biggest fashion meet saw the crème de la crème of the industry come together. Among the headliners, renowned designer and talent at par, Rina Dhaka showcased her endearing collection wrapped with the message of peace and actuality. Downed in ivory and white with exquisite detailing, the ensemble was attributed to the cause of women empowerment. Actress Ruhi Singh ruled the ramp as she walked the ramp as the showstopper of the meaningful fashion walk.Designer Pria Kataaria Puri set the ramp on fire with her luxe collection of resort-wear with emphasis on flowing dresses. Santorini inspired collection saw actress and Miss India 2009, Pooja Chopra stuns the audience with her showstopper walk.Students of Apparel Training and Design Centre (ATDC) collection titled ‘Converge’ saw India’s culture and heritage come alive through the outfits. Right from the colours and prints of Rajasthan to the Worli paintings and the heritage of Charminar, the collection took the audience through a journey across the country.
Designer Meraj, famous for designing innovative wedding trousseaus, showcased his Spring/Summer collection ‘Rizah’, comprising of outfits in organza, silk and zardosi.Former Indian cricketer S Sreesanth who will be soon seen in Kannada movies, walked the ramp for city-based designer Ramesh Dembla for his latest collection – The Moody Blues, ace designer took on the coolest colour of the rainbow and infused it for an all-inclusive line of Indo-Western formals, ranging from dresses and gowns to lehengas and anarkalis. Kannada stars J Karthik and Shubhra Aiyappa kept the spirit of Bengaluru alive on the runway.Archana Kochhar ‘Summer Brides’ put the cherry on cake on the last day of Bangalore Times Fashion Week 2018 with the grand finale on her name. Kriti Kharbanda walked the ramp as the showstopper for the grand and festal fashion walk. Drawing inspiration from lavish Indian weddings, Kochhar showcased her collection of bridal couture in hues of grey, lilac, pink, red, and gold.The fashion gala that started on a powerful message concluded with a glittery show.
- Best Father’s Day Gifts for 2020
- Singapore Botanic Gardens clinches prestigious Unesco World Heritage site status
- 65 Father’s Day Gift and Present Ideas 2021: The best gifts for dad including personalised, DIY, fun gifts and more
- Michelle Williams hits a fashion high note in mint green blazer and drawstring trousers at ESSENCE Festival of Culture event
- Travis Scott celebrates Houston's third annual 'Astroworld Day' by launching Cactus Jack Foundation
- Mother's Day 2021: 34 restaurants and cafes offering dinners, brunches and feasts in Singapore
- NYC Mayoral Candidate Fernando Mateo: ‘Democrats Destroyed Our City’
- 33 best Mother’s Day gifts & ideas 2021: unique and thoughtful presents for mom
- 15 Superb Whiskey Cocktails For Father’s Day
- International Black Heritage + History Month Is Using Fashion To Tell The Story Of The African Diaspora
- CHRISTOPHER STEVENS reviews the weekend's TV: One day, that face mask could be worth an absolute fortune
- List Of Juneteenth Events In The Twin Cities
- Father's Day Gift Guide: The Coolest Bracelets
- St George's Day 2021: how the dragon-slayer became the patron saint of England
- Making a Garden That Welcomes the Birds
- New York City Jabs 1,100 on First Day of Pilot Program in Subway, Train Stations
- “Varawut” announces success during the celebration of “National Mangrove Day”
- World Environment Day: We must conserve and restore our ecosystems, for the sake of future generations
- When is Amazon Prime Day UK 2021? Everything you need to know about the annual sale
- New York City Plans a Central Park Mega-Concert to Celebrate Reopening
Garden City’s two day fashion grandeur concludes on a successful note have 604 words, post on www.5dariyanews.com at May 28, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.