Formula One race makes debut in Vietnam F1 auto racing makes debut in Vietnam British former driver David Coulthard performed a drift. David Coulthard, runner-up in the 2001 Formula One World Drivers’ Championship, is prepared before the very first performance of the F1 auto racing in Vietnam on Friday afternoon. Dutch DJ Martin Garrix is set up before rolling out the F1 racing car on the street of Saigon. A crowd is seen waiting for the F1 racing car. The car has been lifted to adapt to the street condition in Vietnam. Coulthard waves the flag of Vietnam after his performance. He has said goodbye to F1 racing since 2009. He also performs the champagne spraying, what is usually done by the F1 race’s champions. It is said that F1 is negotiating to bring the race to Vietnam and if the plan turns into reality, Vietnamese F1 racing lovers will no longer have to travel to Singapore and Malaysia to watch the game.
- Exclusive: Max Chilton, Charlie Kimball to lead Carlin Racing into debut IndyCar season
- Liverpool's Alisson Becker to make debut against Napoli
- Cancer survivor Quessenberry makes debut for Texans
- 'Thong jeans' make debut at Tokyo's fashion week and Twitter is not impressed
- Kurt Rambis makes debut as interim Knicks coach in loss to Wizards
- Jordan Danberry makes debut in win and is a piece Mississippi State needed
- 49ers Richard Sherman vows to make debut Saturday at Colts
- ‘Harry Potter’s’ Josh Herdman makes debut as amateur cage fighter
- Pitt grad transfer Johnson makes debut for No. 5 Tar Heels
- New York Yankees vs. Red Sox lineups announced as Luke Voit makes debut
Formula One race makes debut in Vietnam have 285 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at May 5, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.