PUBLISHED: 12:00 24 May 2018
Manager Kevin Nicholson in his time as Bangor City manager (Pic: Martin Rickett)
PA Archive/PA Images
Former Bangor City boss Kevin Nicholson is understood to be interested in the Dagenham & Redbridge manager vacancy.
Nicholson departed the Welsh Premier League outfit after his contract was due to expire on May, 22.
The former Cardiff City under-23s coach enjoyed a successful spell at Bangor as they finished second and gained an automatic Europa League spot, qualified for the Irn Bru Cup, and he also took the club to the semi-finals of the Welsh Cup.
Nicholson has also worked at Stoke City, Derby County and Exeter City youth set-ups and keen to move into the English game as a first-team manager.
Daggers are on the lookout for a new manager following John Still’s decision to resign last Thursday, before joining National League rivals Barnet a day later.
The Essex club will hope to have a new man in place in the coming weeks to ensure pre-season preparations are not affected and even posted the job on the club website and social media yesterday.
Assistant manager Darren Currie was thought to be the front-runner with managing director Steve Thompson set to have talks with the former Barnet man.
However with the club now opening up the application process there has been suggestions Currie may have turned it down.
- DA’s office: Alameda should consider “transparency” on releasing former city manager’s tape
- Steve Bruce quits as Hull manager in frustration at lack of signings
- Cloak & Dagger
- Kevin Gorman: The new voice of Pirates’ next manager should be bilingual
- This Is Still Manchester City's Premier League
- Court overturns decision allowing Calgary city worker who grabbed co-worker’s breast to keep his job
- Are the Giants falling behind in MLB manager race?
- Why Kevin Long’s third World Series trip is the sweetest
- The benefits of taking on a seasonal job
- Liverpool And Manchester City Still Reign Supreme
- Transfer Talk: Man City join the chase for rising star Haaland
- Gabriel Jesus and David Silva on target as Manchester City pick off Palace
- LIVE Transfer Talk: Man City join the chase for rising star Haaland
- How to Handle Inappropriate Job Interview Questions
- From infra to jobs to safety,wish list of women is ready
- Small Texas city hopes trip to China for CIIE will boost job creation
- One Hundred And Fifteen Years Ago, The New York City Subway Became Itself
- Kevin Durant’s Killer Crossover
- New Overtime Rules Boost Interest in Scheduling Software
- GOP Sen. Mike Lee Thanks India’s Visa-Workers for Pressuring U.S. Senators to Export U.S. Jobs
Former Bangor City manager Kevin Nicholson interested in Daggers job have 423 words, post on www.romfordrecorder.co.uk at May 23, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.