If you’re traveling with your favorite four-legged friend, make sure you understand your airline’s pet policy before you board. Most airlines allow your pet to fly for a fee providing your animal is small enough that its carrier fits underneath the seat in front of you. Airlines often wave fees and carrier requirements if you are traveling with a service or therapy animal. However, many airlines are cracking down on people who have abused this policy. You’re now required to submit information about your animal and forms from your mental health professional in advance of flying. An airline has the right to deny boarding to your animal if it is not well-behaved. That can mean no scratching, excessive whining or barking, biting or urinating/defecating on the plane or in the gate area. And many airlines ask that you not sedate your animal before a flight as it can be unpredictable how an animal will react to medication at altitude. Here are highlights of the pet policies for some of the biggest airlines at Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport. Check your airline’s website or call the reservations number for complete information. American Airlines pet policy Pet fee: $125 carry on, $200 as cargo each way. If your itinerary contains a layover of… Read full this story
- Biggest Dreamliner: United Airlines now flying Boeing's 787-10
- Kamala Harris Hasn't Denounced Her Support For Policy That Ruined Young Immigrant Lives
- Pets grieve too - here's how to help them cope after the death of a loved one
- ‘Emotional support animal’ mauls 5-year-old at Portland Airport, lawsuit claims
- Southwest Airlines to ax Mexico City flights
- Hundreds stranded as British airline Flybmi folds
- Spider-Man: into the Spider-Verse review: It makes the case animation beats live-action for comic book movies
- April The Giraffe Keeps The World Waiting Again: Watch Here
- American Airlines offering LAX to Palm Springs flights for Coachella weekends
- Dianne Newcomer: Watching Tour de France? You should be! Here's Why.
Flying with your pet or emotional support animal? Here's your airline's pet policy have 341 words, post on www.azcentral.com at May 16, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.