Former Argentine international Ricky Villa dribbles his way through the Manchester City defence to give Tottenham a 3-2 win in the 1981 FA Cup replay at Wembley.
Villa opened the scoring before Steve MacKenzie equalised and Kevin Reeves put the Blues ahead until Garth Crooks’s 70th minute reply.
With the game heading towards extra-time, the Argentine scored a winning goal – among the most iconic in the tournament’s history.
Available to UK users only.
- Liverpool dumped out of FA Cup by Wolves
- Batshuayi brace puts Chelsea into FA Cup fifth round
- Manchester City hit nine past Burton to cruise towards League Cup final
- Holders Chelsea draw Man Utd in FA Cup fifth round
- Treble winners Manchester City enjoy bus parade
- Aguero ruins Sarri's Chelsea bow as Manchester City win Community Shield
FA Cup classics: Tottenham 3-2 Manchester City in 1981 have 126 words, post on www.bbc.co.uk at May 31, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.