A three-year project aiming to support organizations and practitioners in the fields of arts, culture and creativity has been launched by the British Council (BC). A man looks at an art installation at the VICAS Art Studio – Source: baomoi.com Entitled Cultural and Creative Hubs Vietnam, the project will be carried out by the BC in partnership with the Vietnam National Institute of Arts and Culture Studies (VICAS). To be implemented over a three year period from 2018 to 2021, the project will receive financial support of 450,000 EUR (US$518,000) from the European Union. Theo VNA
- German-funded project on smart power network development approved
- Stronger Towns Fund: How does it compare with EU funding?
- Diverse donors fund final push in campaign to win voting rights for Florida felons
- Hungary rejects rule-of-law criteria for EU funding -minister
- EU Plans to Push Back at Trump With Retaliatory Tariffs
- Whitaker abandoned taxpayer-funded project in Iowa in 2016
- Italy threatens to suspend EU funding over migrant issue
- Letter: California water program not intended to fund projects for storage alone
- Future Marketing Rules for Non-EU Fund Managers in Germany
- Ninth Circuit Upholds Communications Decency Act Immunity Against Plaintiff’s Attempt to “Push Envelope of Creative Pleading”
EU funded project pushes arts, culture, creativity in Vietnam have 210 words, post on ven.vn at June 1, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.