“Flying dreams” consists of distinctive musical-theatrical plays, funny games and interesting, educational exchange performances to be presented free by artists of the Youth Theatre on International Children’s Day June 1st and every Friday, Saturday, Sunday over the summer in 2018. This is a bridge to spread values of humanity, while nourishing and encouraging the ambitions of children and a motivation for children to overcome their difficulties to strive for their dreams.
|Poster of the artistic program for children|
With the participation of composers: Dinh Tien Dung (Cu Trong Xoay), playwright Nguyen Toan Thang, director Bui Nhu Lai, meritorious artist Cao Ngoc Anh, meritorious artist Doan Bang, meritorious artist Thu Huong, meritorious artist Hai Yen, and musician Tuong Van, the program is deployed widely according to present plans to over 12,000 children and students at schools and localities in Hanoi and other provinces. At the same time, the program also gives practical presents to disadvantaged children so that they might have more energy and confidence in their future.
Not only offering flying opportunities with economical costs to millions of people, so far Vietjet has regularly been associated with meaningful charity, social, cultural, sports and entertainment activities.
This year, Youth Theater of Vietnam celebrates its 40th anniversary of establishment. After 40 years accompanying children and youths, being a member of International Theater Association for young audiences, the Youth Theater of Vietnam has become a popular address of many generations of Hanoian parents and children, and contributed significantly to building and developing the country’s performing arts as well as enhancing the cultural exchanges and integration with other countries all over the world.
- Vietnam Airlines-Air France joint venture enjoys robust growth
- Main Street Theater announces 2019-20 season
- Colombian Airline Avianca Announces Suspension of Flight Sales to Cuba Amid US Sanctions
- Vietnam Airlines - Air France joint venture carry over 600,000 passengers
- Berlinale International Film Festival announces full 2018 program
- Marvel Announces New Mutants: War Children
- New airline rules announced for carry on liquids – everything you need to know
- United Airlines launching 'Star Wars'-themed plane with C-3PO and R2-D2 in safety video
- Spotify adds artist-blocking feature, despite its denials
- India's most reputed airline brands, Air India tops