Why are companies implementing digital transformation initiatives? CIO Rahul Shinde of Duy Tan Plastics Manufacturing Corporation People and culture must come before the technology to unlock the full potential of digital. The companies have been transforming for the last 30-40 years using technology and we have seen many phases of development and transformation to respond to the changing business climate. However, what is different today is that in the recent past, the pace, cost, and volume of technical innovation has accelerated the way businesses adopt technology and hence today’s transformation is happening via tools, processes, and data that is driven through digital channels. With a new breed of online companies providing enhanced customer experience using new online marketing channels, providing digitally-enhanced products, and utilising cloud technology to engage and service customers utilising data-driven insights, and customers embracing the same has put pressure on traditional businesses to respond to the “uberification” of their industries. At the stage we are in now, innovation and application have become so pervasive that it is “just the way we do things now” for many companies. As technology innovation has spawned this digital age, why do businesses find it difficult to adopt new tech changes? There… Read full this story
- Companies investing in new tech see higher growth, productivity: SAP co-CEO
- How to Change Account Passwords on Linux
- How to Take Better Photos with Your iPhone
- Where top VCs are investing in real estate and proptech (Part 1 of 2)
- The Zennström manifesto
- ‘No One Else Was Gonna Speak Up’: TMZ’s Van Lathan Emerges as an Unexpected Hero
- I have created Peter 2.0: Doctor with terminal motor neurone disease completes his transition into 'world's first cyborg' after final operation for a replacement voicebox 'quieter than Darth Vadar's'
- Samsung Galaxy S10+ review, 3 months later: The benchmark for flagships
- How far would YOU go to live forever? Cell injections, magnetic chairs and brain implants are among Silicon Valley's ideas for IMMORTALITY
- Can STEM Toys Make Your Kid a Computer Genius?
Adopting tech changes: a must in the digital age have 345 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at May 7, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.