The event was co-organised by the French Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Vietnam (CCIFV), the France Alumni Vietnam and the French Embassy in Vietnam.
French Consul General in HCM City Vincent Floreani said the event is part of activities to enhance solidarity and friendship between France and Vietnam, on the occasion of the 45th founding anniversary of the diplomatic relations and the fifth year of the strategic partnership between the two countries.
The event offered chances for Vietnamese youngsters, especially those who were trained in France and under French programmes in Vietnam to access job opportunities and learn about market trends, he added.
As many as 35 Vietnamese and French firms in various fields from trade, banking, distribution, accounting-auditing, communications, education, IT, construction, hotel, and tourism, participated in the festival.
A series of symposium on human resource strategies, business introduction and skills in international markets were also held at the event.
CCIFV Director Guillaume Crouzet said these workshops helped applicants to develop communications capacity and explore new occupations./.CPV/VNA
- Career Day Planning - Two Ways on How You Can Approach Your Career Day Planning
- Job Searching - Finding Career Opportunities Can Be As Easy As Making Friends
- Legal Executives Jobs - Understanding Legal Careers
- Nursing Jobs A Good Career Option
- Work at Your Dream Job - Make That Career Change Before You Become Brain Dead!
- Quitting Your Job - 7 Signs That It Is Time to Quit Your Job And Change Careers
- Overhauling the Job Search With Career Services
- Travel Nursing Jobs an Exciting Career for Nurses
- Job Interview Know How - 7 Quick Steps to Ace Your Face to Face and Get a Job Offer in 30 Days
- Therapist Jobs- A Good Career Option