Courtesy of Devin Alexander Devin Alexander has been a chef for The Biggest Loser for literally a decade—but she’s not about that diet life. “My overall thing for everyone is: don’t diet!” Devin tells WomensHealthMag.com. She doesn’t think eating healthy should involve deprivation. “If a burger isn’t drippy, it’s not a burger for me,” she says. That philosophy shines through in her new book, You Can Have It!, which features over 100 recipes that are diabetes-friendly—while still tasting indulgent. “It’s really about putting together balanced meals, not depriving, and having fun.”For her, a balanced meal generally consists of four ounces of lean protein, “veggies galore,” and some sort of carbs—whether it’s fruit, a grain like quinoa or brown rice, or hey, even cake.Need the full deets? Devin shared what a typical day of eating looks like for her: Advertisement – Continue Reading Below 1 Breakfast Devin’s breakfast go-to: egg whites. “I almost always do egg whites in some form,” she says. She loves starting the day off with a breakfast sandwich that uses slices of sweet potato instead of bread to hold together egg whites and cooked bacon. “It’s so satisfying and filling and fuels my morning.”She also drinks a… Read full this story
- Putin and Erdogan just did a deal on Syria. The US is the biggest loser.
- Analysis: Putin and Erdogan just did a deal on Syria. The US is the biggest loser.
- Apple, the biggest loser in the Google-Motorola-Lenovo deal
- Biggest losers from Adam Neumann's $1.7 billion WeWork payday
- Massimo Bottura: The mercurial chef who reinvented Italian food
- Royal chef recalls what REALLY went down in the palace pantry - and the night Princess Diana nearly burned the place down
- A Cookbook a Day Keeps the Munchies at Bay
- ‘Airbnbs for dining’ give Italian female chefs chance to shine
- Nigella Lawson is hailed a 'heroine' for admitting she was eating Monster Munch in bed after dining on oysters and venison at a top London restaurant
- Exclusive — Deep State Book Excerpt: Inside ‘Objective Medusa,’ Devin Nunes’ Historic Investigation into Spygate Scandal
What ‘Biggest Loser’ Chef Devin Alexander Eats In A Day have 369 words, post on www.womenshealthmag.com at April 9, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.