Vietnamese shares rose on Wednesday morning, boosted by the positive moves of real estate and rubber stocks. Property developers and rubber companies were among the best performers on Wednesday morning. – Photo thoibaonganhang.vn The benchmark VN Index on the HCM Stock Exchange advanced 0.66 per cent to close at 1,196.17 points. It fell 0.7 per cent on Tuesday. The HNX Index on the Ha Noi Stock Exchange edged up 0.35 per cent to end at 136.10 points, extending gains from a 0.2 per cent growth on Tuesday. The nearly 167 million shares were traded on the two local bourses, worth VND5.18 trillion (US$230.2 million). Property developers and rubber companies were among the best performers on Wednesday morning. The two sector indices gained 3.7 per cent and 2.4 per cent, data on vietstock.vn showed. The real estate sector was driven up by the strong gains of HCM City Infrastructure Investment JSC (CII) and Vingroup (VIC). CII soared 7 per cent after the company announced it would buy back two million treasury shares between April 24 and May 24. Rubber companies that saw share prices rise included the Southern Rubber Industry JSC (CSM) and Da Nang Rubber JSC (DRC), which grew 2.8… Read full this story
- Bargain Real Estate: The Best £50K Properties Across the U.K.
- Antonov Drops Out Of Saab Real Estate Leaseback, Youngman Deal Doubted
- Saab scores €13M order, Swedish real estate firm's property offer in the wings
- Automotive Press Imitates Real Estate Drivel
- China's real estate e-platform Fangdd makes Nasdaq Debut
- Recharge Wrap-up: Fisker owner Wanxiang owns a lot of US real estate, carmakers gaming EU emissions system
- Joel Embiid says he owns 'real estate' in Andre Drummond's head; Pistons center responds
- Joel Embiid on rivalry with Andre Drummond: 'I feel like I own a lot of real estate in his head'
- Embiid says he owns 'real estate' in Drummond's head, Pistons center responds
- Joel Embiid on Andre Drummond: “I feel like I own a lot of real estate in his head”
VN stocks advance on real estate, rubber firms have 334 words, post on bizhub.vn at April 4, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.