Ban Gioc waterfall, a famous tourist attraction located inside the Non Nuoc Cao Bang geoparkThe decision was made under a resolution approved by the UNESCO Executive Board during its 204th session held in Paris, France on April 12th (local time).Vietnamese Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs Le Hoai Trung (standing, centre) and other delegates attending the UNESCO Executive Board’s 204th session (Photo: MOFA)Vietnamese Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs Le Hoai Trung said the global geopark title is UNESCO’s recognition of the diverse landscapes and spiritual cultural values of the Non Nuoc Cao Bang area. It will also help the province to boost its sustainable socio-economic development and improve local living standards. During the dossier verification process, Ambassador Tran Thi Hoang Mai, head of Vietnam’s Permanent Delegation to UNESCO, said that UNESCO experts highly regarded the values of the Non Nuoc Cao Bang Geopark. The UNESCO global geoparks title is awarded to single, unified geographical areas where sites and landscapes of international geological significance are rich in scientific, educational, aesthetic, archaeological, historical, social, and cultural values as well as biological diversity. The areas are managed with a holistic concept of protection and sustainable development, while having significant impacts on the local communities’ sustainable… Read full this story
- New species of toad discovered in Cao Bang
- Menlo Park Declares Local Emergency Over Covid-19
- Five years in jail for false medical declaration on Covid-19
- Vietnam football coach could go missing at AFF Cup
- Vietnam’s economy remains resilient amid coronavirus pandemic: WB
- Coronavirus pandemic: Tracking the global outbreak
- 50 pct of active patients in Vietnam test Covid-19 negative
- EXCLUSIVE: How Scientology is coping with COVID-19 as chairman David Miscavige declares crisis 'hysteria' and 'planetary bullbait' and Tom Cruise and John Travolta have 'special bunkers' at secretive base in California
- Citizens' Assemblies: Time for the people to step up against global warming?
- US sees coronavirus window to push Taiwan’s global status
Vietnam’s Cao Bang park declared UNESCO global geopark have 336 words, post on en.dangcongsan.vn at April 13, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.