A scene of The Tailor which wins Best Feature Film at the Golden Kite Awards 2017. (Photo: xonefm.com) Hanoi (VNA) – “Co Ba Sai Gon” (The Tailor) won the Best Feature Film at the Golden Kite Awards, which was announced in Hanoi on April 15. The Tailor, which beat other 13 nominees, is a romantic comedy featuring the culture and lifestyle of the Saigonese as well as history of ao dai (Vietnamese traditional long dress). It stars Ngo Thanh Van, Ninh Duong Lan Ngoc and veteran actresses Diem My and People’s Artist Hong Van and is directed by young talents Loc Tran and Kay Nguyen. It includes 3D effects with a soundtrack by popular singers and pop bands. “On behalf of the film crew who cannot be here as they are all busy for another project in Phan Rang, I am really honoured to receive the award. Our film delivers a message about ao dai, traditional clothes of Vietnam. The film has been brought and screened abroad and also received great feed back from audience,” said Kay Nguyen. “I would like to say thanks to film goers and experts who watched and loved our product,” she added. The Best TV Series went to “Thuong… Read full this story
- 62nd National Awards: Chandamama Kathalu Wins Best Telugu Film
- 2020 Golden Kite Awards postponed for second time
- Olivia Colman Got 'a Little Boozy' at Golden Globes Because She 'Didn't Think' She'd Win Best Actress
- The Postman Always Rings Twice: No 23 best crime film of all time
- When Harry Met Sally: No 22 best romantic film of all time
- M*A*S*H: No 18 best comedy film of all time
- Ken Loach 'shooting final feature film'
- The Latest: ‘Moonlight’ wins best picture Academy Award
- Golden Globe Awards 2015: Jennifer Aniston, Lena Dunham, Reese Witherspoon and more get glammed up
- Slovak photographer Kulisev receives European Golden Camera award
The Tailor wins Best Feature Film at Golden Kite Awards have 321 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at April 16, 2018. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.